Looking for positive affirmations for marriage to help make your marriage stronger? We have great positive affirmations to help reconnect on a deeper level!
Positive Affirmations For Marriage
What are positive affirmations?
Positive affirmations are powerful, especially when used in marriage. Positive affirmations for marriage are powerful phrases that describe what you want your marriage to become and that have the power to turn negative thoughts and feelings into positive ones.
When you use positive love affirmations, you hold the power to transform your marriage into something positive and beautiful!
Does positive affirmation really work?
Our minds are powerful. There has been a lot of research done on positive affirmations for marriage and what they’ve found is that the more these positive affirmations for marriage are recited, the more they start to seep into the subconscious of our minds until our brain actually starts to believe what we are telling it.
We can train our brains to shift to think more positively about our marriage! How cool is that?!
I love that we have the power to change our negative thoughts, all it takes is committing to practice these positive affirmations for relationships! If you can get your spouse on board too, it will be that much more effective but don’t worry if it’s just you doing these positive affirmations for marriage… I promise you’ll still see a difference!
What are words of affirmation?
Words of affirmations are the words that make up our positive affirmations for relationships. These words should be bold and strong and should only use the present tense.
It’s best to try to avoid saying things like “I hope” or “someday we can be”.
As we use bold words in the present tense, it becomes a statement that we will start to truly believe as we continue to recite them! There’s a much more positive feel when we use the present tense. It almost gets us excited about our marriage instead of feeling discouraged because you’re saying phrases like “I hope someday we can be…” So, use present tense and feel the power!
Why are positive affirmations for relationships so important?
No matter what stage your marriage is in, positive affirmations for relationships are so important. Whether you’re barely hanging on, or you are thriving, positive affirmations for relationships will only strengthen your bond as a couple.
I don’t know about you, but I have noticed that as life gets busy and I’m juggling kids, housework, extracurricular activities, work, etc. etc. my relationship with my spouse tends to unintentionally fall back on the list of priorities. Positive love affirmations are the perfect place to start when you feel like your relationship with your spouse needs a little reset.
How to do Positive Affirmations for marriage
There is no right or wrong way of doing positive affirmations for relationships!
Do whatever works best for you and your spouse.
Some things we like to do are pick a few of the positive affirmations that we resonate with together as a couple and write them down. You can even write these positive love affirmations on sticky notes and place them on your bathroom mirror so you will both see them often and be reminded of them!
To take it one step further, you could make these positive affirmations for relationships part of your daily routine by reciting them out loud as a couple each morning or each night before bed! There is something so special about hearing these positive love affirmations being spoken out loud by your spouse. Again, do whatever works for you but those are a couple of ideas to get you started!
Positive affirmations for marriage:
These positive affirmations for marriage are great to repeat as a couple to help your relationship thrive!
- Every day is a new adventure
- Every day is a new chapter in our book that we write together
- Good things are happening.
- I am a better person because of my spouse
- I am an equal partner
- I am blessed with an incredible spouse
- I am in a loving, supportive relationship
- I am safe and loved
- I choose not to be offended and to respond with love
- I choose to see our marriage as a gift
- I contribute value to my marriage
- I forgive and forget because we are worth it
- I have no need to compare myself – we both have equal value
- I keep moving forward because I see the beautiful future we will have
- I love and am loveable
- I make time to show my appreciation for my spouse
- I offer apologies because we are best friends
- I replace anger with compassion and understanding
- I see the potential in my spouse
- I show my love through actions and words
- I take pleasure in being together
- I trust in our ability to succeed
- I trust in our love
- I welcome romance in my life
- My contributions are many and valuable
- My life is better because I married my best friend
- My marriage is becoming stronger and more stable each day
- Nothing can separate us
- Our love for each other is strong
- Our marriage brings me joy and contentment
- Our marriage brings out the best in us
- Our marriage gives me confidence
- Our marriage gives me hope for a beautiful future
- Our marriage grows stronger each day
- Our marriage has space for individuality
- Our marriage is built on trust and loyalty
- Our marriage is top priority
- Our past has no power over our future
- There are wonderful experiences for us to look forward to
- There is room in our marriage for our dreams and aspirations
- Together, we can get through anything
- We are an amazing team
- We are faithful to one another
- We are growing closer emotionally and spiritually
- We are half of a whole
- We are meant to be together
- We are open with each other
- We are partners, not competitors
- We are passionate about each other
- We are resilient
- We are so in love
- We can resolve conflicts calmly
- We complement each other’s differences
- We complete each other
- We don’t have to agree to love each other
- We encourage each other
- We forgive each other
- We forgive each other so we can grow
- We fulfill each other’s needs
- We grow closer daily
- We have an infinite ability to overcome any challenges
- We have the freedom and power to create the marriage we desire
- We lift each other up
- We look forward to growing old together
- We love each other unconditionally
- We make each other laugh every day
- We understand each other
- We were destined to be together
- Wonderful things are in store for us
Download your Positive Affirmations for Marriage
Positive affirmations for her
These positive affirmations for her are great for wives to repeat to become a better wife and love and appreciate her husband more.
- I am clear with my intentions and expectations
- I love making my husband happy
- I listen to his ideas
- I give him the benefit of the doubt
- I appreciate his input
- I am loyal to him
- He is my greatest blessing
- He has so much potential
- I am devoted to him
- I choose to see the best in him
- I verbalize my love for my husband every day
Download your Positive Affirmations for her
Positive affirmations for him
These are great positive affirmations for him to repeat about his wife. This will help the husband see the true potential of his beautiful wife!
- It’s okay to be vulnerable
- I can express my feelings
- I love making her happy
- I make sure my wife knows she is beautiful
- I support her
- I give her the benefit of the doubt
- I appreciate all she does
- I listen to her ideas
- I am loyal to her
- She is my greatest blessing
- She has so much potential
- I am devoted to her
- I choose to see the best in her
- I verbalize my love for my wife every day
Download your Positive Affirmations for him
As we use positive affirmations in our marriage our relationships will grow and flourish! What are some positive affirmations you would add to the list?
Check these other positive affirmation posts!
- Positive Affirmations
- Positive Affirmations for Women
- Positive Affirmations for Marriage
- Positive Affirmations for Pregnancy
- Daily Affirmations For Teenagers
- Positive Affirmations For Birth
- Morning Affirmations for Kids
- Positive Affirmations for Anxiety
- Positive Affirmations for Husband
- Positive Affirmations for Toddlers
- What are Words of Affirmation Love Language?