Perfume or flowers? A dozen roses or a dozen chocolate donuts? Is it hard to choose? Well, get ready to have to pick the answer to these questions and more with these fun Valentine This or that questions! Just download, print, and get started playing!
What is Valentine’s This or That?
Valentine’s Day is a holiday all about love, but who says you can’t have a little fun with it? Valentine’s This or That takes the traditional This or That game but transforms it all about Valentine’s Day into a fun and easy game that the whole family can play together no matter how old they are!
In our home, we love Valentine’s Day. It is not only a holiday where we celebrate the love between my husband and me, but we always try to involve the kids too with fun games and activities. Some of our favorites are Valentine’s Day Charades, Valentine’s Day Bingo, and of course, Valentine’s This or That questions.
This game always leads to so much laughter and learning a little bit more about each other as we play!
How to Play Valentines Day This or That
Valentine’s Day this or that is simple to play. You can play by yourself, with a small group, or with a really large group of friends or a big family. There are many ways to play.
First, you can print off the this or that questions and let everyone circle their answers. You can also post it to your Instagram channel and share it with others and then post a blank one so your friends can play along too! If you do, don’t forget to tag us @micheletripple so we can play too!
The most traditional way to play Valentine’s This or that is to print out the questions and have someone read the questions one by one. Once it is read, you go around the room, and everyone gets to give their answer as to what they would choose.
If there is a big group, you can section off the room, so one side is the “this answer” and the other is the “that answer.” Then when the question is read, everyone moves to the side with the answer that resonates the most with them!
The best thing about Valentine’s this or that is there is zero prep (only printing the list), zero mess, and zero clean-up.
More Valentine’s Fun!
Looking for more fun Valentine’s Day activities to do with friends and family? You will want to grab our ultimate Valentine’s Day bundle loaded with all kinds of fun activities to help you connect with the ones you love! Use these fun activities at home or in the classroom. This bundle comes with over 80 pages of fun for one incredible price.
We Love this Sparks Family Time
There is nothing better than bringing the family together with simple games and activities. What I love most about this game is that you can do it anywhere. Oftentimes I will use this or that questions as icebreakers at the dinner table to get my kids to start talking or to keep them there a little bit longer.
From experience teaching families as a family life educator, one thing is for sure; games help strengthen bonds and family relationships. This is one game that everyone can play no matter how old or young they are.
In fact, we have even used these questions while my kids are away to communicate throughout the day by texting. It is just a fun way to connect as a family and laugh. If you don’t believe me, try it! I promise it will be fun for the whole family.
So grab these fun Valentine’s Day This or that questions to get started now!
Valentines This or That Questions
Don’t forget to grab this fun Valentine’s This or That Questions game, perfect for stories to play with your friends! Be sure and tag us on Instagram so we can play along too!
- Pink hair or purple eyes?
- Chocolate kisses or real hugs?
- Candles or roses petals?
- Perfume or cologne?
- Perfume or flowers?
- A dozen roses or a dozen chocolate donuts?
- Vacation or expensive gifts?
- Laughter or tears?
- A teddy bear or a box of chocolates?
- Root Beer or Sprite?
- Flowers or paper hearts?
- Poems or songs?
- Spread love or spread peace?
- Phone call or text message?
- Shout or whisper?
- White Roses or Red Roses
- Cherry or Strawberry?
- Puppies or kittens?
- Queen of hearts or cupid?
- Hugs or kisses?
- Valentine’s Day or St. Patrick’s Day?
- Vacation on the beach or snowy mountain cabin?
- Cinderella or Snow White?
- Chocolate kisses or red hots?
- Chocolate-covered strawberries or conversation heart candy?
- Teddy bear or a heart locket necklace?
- Swim in a pool of red jello or in red and white M&M’s?
- Eat dinner first or eat dessert first?
- Sentimental or a scary movie?
- Walk or run?
- Go on a cruise or fly a space shuttle?
- Mermaid or unicorn?
- Heart hunt or an egg hunt?
- Ice cream or heart-shaped candies
- Be Cupid or the Easter bunny?
- A huge bear or a huge basket of candy?
- A squirt gun or a marshmallow gunfight?
- Movie at a theater or a drive-in?
- Hot chocolate party or a tea party?
- Valentine’s Day or Halloween?
- Chocolates or candy hearts?
- Comedies or dramas
- Tater tots or French fries
- Sunny or rainy
- Popcorn or ice cream
- Valentine’s Card or Valentine’s text
- Red ink or black ink
- Saying “I Love You” or Receiving a Kiss
- Romantic dinner out or Romantic dinner at home
- Picnic Lunch or Candlelight dinner
- Dancing or Karaoke
- Grand gestures or small thoughtful
- Romantic Card or Funny Card
- Homemade or store-bought
- Lots of valentines or one special valentine
- Roses or Daisies
- Big box of candies or Big Bouquet of Flowers
- Online shopping or In-person shopping
- Chocolate-cover cherries or chocolate-covered marshmallows
- Chocolate lava cake or crème brulèe
More Fun This or That Games!! Check These Out!
- This or That Questions
- This or That for Teens
- This or That for Kids
- New Years This or That
- Fall This or That
- Halloween This or That
- Thanksgiving This or That
- Christmas This or That
- Summer This or That
- Winter This or That
- Valentines This or That
- Couples This or That