Holy Cow! Who loved #WanderingWednesday last week? I had so much fun looking at all the great posts and meeting so many new bloggers! What was your favorite?
This week is so fun for us at Confessions of Parenting because we are sneaking up on 500 likes on Facebook! When we hit 500 likes you can guarantee that we will have a party to celebrate! So be sure to go like our page so you won’t be left out!
This Week’s Featured Post is:
The Questions I Ask My Kids Every Night and Why April, from Mojitos & Munchkin. April is a proud Iowan, who now lives in Minnesota with her hubby and their three cherubs. After nearly a decade teaching, she is on a break from the classroom and enjoying life as a work-from-home Mom. You can find her writing on Scary Mommy, Daily Mom, and her blog, Mojitos and Munchkins, that she uses as a creative outlet to escape the craziness that comes with life. She loves movies, cocktails, the color purple, homemade spaghetti sauce, day dates and sunny afternoons. She thinks the world would be a better place without temper tantrums, soup, the color navy, temperatures that dip below 20 degrees, and the distance between people she loves. Her insomnia allows her to pin things that she may (or may not ever) try. You can connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
I love the 3 questions she asks her kids everyday! They are
- Who did you play with on the playground today?
- What did you talk about at lunch today?
- What was the bravest thing you did today?
to read more head to her blog!
So without Further ado Let’s Party!
Click here to Wander with us through some great Posts! (Add your link below)
For those who need a tutorial for linking up I made you a video! https://youtu.be/YdlxiBWRRX8
What are the guidelines for Wandering Wednesdays?
- Wandering Wednesday’s theme is Home and Family. Please be sure all content is FAMILY FRIENDLY!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page!
- We are all stars on Wandering Wednesdays, so please no more than one post per week.
- No one likes to come to a party with no guests, so please be kind and wander around to other people’s posts. We would love everyone to visit at least2 posts and comment! Come back here by Saturday to comment on this post on your favorite one. The one with the most votes will be next week’s featured post!
- Please invite your readers to the Party each week! Let them know on your blog and social media that you are “Wandering with Confessions of Parenting today!” Use #WanderingWednesday. Tag me on Twitter @family_journeys in your posts and I will retweet as time allows in my day!
- Spread the word about our link up! The more people that come, the better our party will be!
- Hosting parties requires a lot of work, so please consider following/subscribing to our blog as well as us on social media. We would be so grateful!
Party hours start Wednesdays at 8am (CT) and close at 8am the next day don’t miss out!
Add your Post here!
Disclaimer: By sharing at Wandering Wednesdays you are giving me permission to share your blog posts on my blog, Confessions of Parenting, and on all social media sites and any round up post on any co-hosts sites. You are also giving us permission to use your posts/ graphics in featured posts for Wandering Wednesday. All links shared will link back to your blog.