Are you looking for a super easy yogurt and granola parfait? Well, look no further because this one combines healthy homemade vanilla granola and fruit for a quick meal on your way out the door!
Yogurt and Granola Parfait
If you are looking for an easy breakfast option that is ready in minutes, then look no further than this tasty yogurt and granola parfait! You will absolutely love these parfaits becuase they are
- easy to make.
- Can be made ahead of time
- Don’t get soggy if you get distracted while eating them
- Are so portable to eat on the go
- Uses the most delicious homemade granola or your favorite granola from your local store
- Totally customizable to your preferences
Love Brerakfast? Try these other favorites!
How to Make Homemade Yogurt and Granola Parfaits
- The first thing you want to do, is head over to our vanilla coconut granola recipe and make it! This homemade granola is healthy and packed with all kinds of nuts and proteins, prefect to boost your energy levels or grab your favorite granola from the store.
Tips Tricks and FAQs
- Use all your favorite things in for your parfait! Your favorite granola, yogurt, and berries!
- Having friends overe or serving a crowd? You can make a giant trifle of yogurt and granola.
- If you are going to enjoy this later, you may want to add the granola right before serving.
Love what you see? Leave a comment and don’t forget to rate it below! We always love knowing how your recipe turns out! Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @micheletripple to show me your finished product!