This week has been especially trying for our family 🙂 Ty had surgery on his hip… He pretty much cannot walk or put any weight on his left side. My work load around the house has increased this week, helping him, doing what he used to do around the house, and helping take care of him. This to shall pass and he will be happier and healthier with his hip feeling better.
This week we got word that my Grandma who we just visited while in CA fell again and broke her pelvis. Since then she has been in and out of ICU. My heart breaks for her and for the fact that I can’t be there with her. I reflect on the special bond I have with her and all the memories we have shared throughout the years… She is the one who taught me how to sew. It is because of her that I love to do it! I am so grateful that while we were there we took the time to take the kids to go visit her… We just don’t know how much longer we will be able to do that.
With all this being said I am so grateful for this time of year and the opportunity we have to give to others, and spend time with our friends and loved ones! Have you found all those special presents yet??? Maybe Blogmas could help you find just what you are looking for!
Before we get started I wanted to announce starting in the new year we will be having guest co-hosts at the link ups! If you are interested in becoming a guest co host please let me know here!
Our Featured Post this week!
Erin Brown from Erin Brown Hollis shared Earthly Blemishes and Heavenly Reminders last week! Can I just say as I read her post I was amazed at the beauty of this real post that I feel about 98% of the time! Thank you for sharing Erin! Please be sure to check out her post!
Erin is a wife and mother of two. She dearly loves her faith, her family and getting the most out of life! She is a busy girl runnin’ her legs off to keep life moving forward while making sure all the ends meet. Stop by her blog and say, “hi!”
So let’s get the party started right now! Click here to see the awesome blog posts!
What are the guidelines for Wandering Wednesdays?
- Wandering Wednesday’s theme is Home and Family. Please be sure all content is FAMILY FRIENDLY!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page!
- We are all stars on Wandering Wednesdays, so please no more than one post per week.
- No one likes to come to a party with no guests, so please be kind and wander around to other people’s posts. We would love everyone to visit at least 2 posts and comment! Come back here by Saturday to comment on this post on your favorite one. The one with the most votes will be next week’s featured post!
- Please invite your readers to the Party each week! Let them know on your blog and social media that you are “Wandering with Confessions of Parenting today!” Use #WanderingWednesday. Tag me on Twitter @family_journeys in your posts and I will retweet as time allows in my day!
- Spread the word about our link up! The more people that come, the better our party will be!
- Hosting parties requires a lot of work, so please consider following/subscribing to our blog as well as us on social media. We would be so grateful!
Add your post here!
Party hours start Wednesdays at 8am (CT) and close at 8am the next day don’t miss out!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning by clicking on these links and purchasing a product we receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. If you choose to support our blog in this way we would be very grateful! For more details visit our disclosure page.
Michele is a Family Life Educator. She is a mom to 5 kids and loves helping others strengthen their families! When she is not blogging she is spending time with her family and running around drinking Diet Coke trying to get everything done!