Wow! What a week it has been! We had so much fun in California visiting my family last week, but I feel like I am racing to catch up and just getting further and further behind. Do you ever feel like that coming home from vacation?
Yesterday Ty had hip surgery… Which prompted my latest post, What if it’s the last time? It made me really think about the time we spend with our loved ones, especially our spouses!
With it being Thanksgiving last week, I was also able to guest post at my good friend Flossie’s blog Super Mom Hacks and talk about How to Teach your Kids Gratitude. True confessions happening over there as to how my life used to be while shopping with my kids before learning some valuable lessons!
And starting tomorrow we have something special happening on the blog! So be sure to come back then and see our big news; you won’t want to miss it… and I promise it will make your holiday season easier and a little less stressful!
With it being Thanksgiving last week we had a small link up, but not many people voted so we will just go ahead and start the blog party right now! So let’s get the party started right now! Click here to see the awesome blog posts!
What are the guidelines for Wandering Wednesdays?
- Wandering Wednesday’s theme is Home and Family. Please be sure all content is FAMILY FRIENDLY!
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage!
- We are all stars on Wandering Wednesdays, so please no more than one post per week.
- No one likes to come to a party with no guests, so please be kind and wander around to other people’s posts. We would love everyone to visit at least 2 posts and comment! Come back here by Saturday to comment on this post on your favorite one. The one with the most votes will be next week’s featured post!
- Please invite your readers to the Party each week! Let them know on your blog and social media that you are “Wandering with Confessions of Parenting today!” Use #WanderingWednesday. Tag me on Twitter @family_journeys in your posts and I will retweet as time allows in my day!
- Spread the word about our link up! The more people that come, the better our party will be!
- Hosting parties requires a lot of work, so please consider following/subscribing to our blog as well as us on social media. We would be so grateful!
Add your post here!
Party hours start Wednesdays at 8am (CT) and close at 8am the next day don’t miss out!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning by clicking on these links and purchasing a product we receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. If you choose to support our blog in this way we would be very grateful! For more details visit our disclosure page.
Michele is a Family Life Educator. She is a mom to 5 kids and loves helping others strengthen their families! When she is not blogging she is spending time with her family and running around drinking Diet Coke trying to get everything done!