Fall lunch box jokes for kids are a fun way to let your kids know you love them while they are at school. Grab these free printable lunch jokes and give them a good laugh at school. Just download, print, and get your kids laughing!
Fall Lunch Box Jokes
The weather is officially getting a little cooler here in Texas (at least in the morning and at night thank goodness) which means fall is on its way!
Our kids started back to school a couple of weeks ago and it is going well. They are loving our lunch box jokes printable so I decided it was time to create our fall lunch box jokes for kids to keep them laughing as the weather changes.
Free Printable Fall Lunch Box Jokes
No matter how old your kids are they all love a good laugh and a good joke. And this fall we are making it even easier to get them to laugh. These fall lunch box jokes are as simple as downloading, printing, cutting, and sticking in their lunchbox each morning.
What’s great about these lunch box jokes is that the backside is completely blank so that you can write a small note, give encouragement, or even some words of affirmation for kids if that is what they need!
Do your kids love jokes? Grab these fun joke cards for them to laugh all the time! These are perfect to use as lunch box jokes, joke cards series, bedtime laughs, and more! Grab your set now! We are always adding more to the collection! Please note, every time we add a set of joke cards to this collection we will email you the newest collection. Grab them now before the price increases!
Fall Lunch Box Jokes for Kids
Be sure to join our VIP Club to download these jokes and more for free!
- Q: What did one leaf say to the other?
- A: I’m falling for you
- Q: What lives in an apple and loves to read?
- A: A bookworm
- Q: What do you get from a sad pumpkin?
- A: Squash
- Q: What has ears but can’t hear?
- A: A cornfield
- Q: How do trees get on the internet?
- A: They log on
- Q: What’s everyone’s favorite season if money grew on trees?
- A: Fall
- Q: What did the tree say to Autumn?
- A: Leaf me alone
- Q: What’s a tree’s least favorite month?
- A: Sep-Timber
- Q: Why did the scarecrow win a prize?
- A: He was out-standing in the field
- Q: What’s a scarecrow’s favorite fruit?
- A: Straw-berries
- Q: How do leaves travel?
- A: In an autumn-mobile
- Q: Why can’t cornfields keep a secret?
- A: They have ears
- Q: It doesn’t move but runs around the farm?
- A: A fence
- Q: What is a scarecrow’s favorite season?
- A: Awwwtumn
- Q: How do you help a sick jack-o-lantern?
- A: With a pumpkin patch
- Q: Why did summer catch autumn?
- A: It was falling
- Q: What do trees say when they get their leaves back?
- A: What a re-leaf
- Q: What is a scarecrow’s favorite outfit?
- A: A Har-vest
- Q: What did the apple say to the pie?
- A: You’re the apple of my eye
- Q: Why does the tree doubt fall is coming?
- A: It was in dis-be-leaf
- Q: What do squirrels watch on TV?
- A: Nut-flix
- Q: A dude who really likes Autumn is called?
- A: A fall guy
- Q: How does a leaf drive an automobile?
- A: It’s autumn-matic
- Q: Why do trees hate tests?
- A: They get stumped
What fall lunch box jokes would you add to the list? Share in the comments!
Check out these other fun activities for kids!
- Family Charades
- Who’s Most Likely To
- Really Funny Dares for Kids
- Two Player Card Games
- Would You Rather Questions for Kids
- Would You Rather for Teens
- Truth or Dare Over Text
You can Never Have Too Many Jokes! Complete List of Awesome Jokes!
- The Best Jokes for Kids
- Lunch Box Jokes
- Funny Lunch Box Jokes
- Earth Day Jokes for Kids
- Bear jokes for kids
- Birthday Jokes
- Fall Lunch Box Jokes
- Halloween Lunch Box Jokes
- Thanksgiving Lunch Box Jokes
- Hanukkah Jokes for Kids
- Christmas Lunch Box Jokes
- Spring Jokes + Printable Lunch Box Cards
- Pirate Jokes
- Easter Jokes + Printable Lunch Box Cards
- The Best Gardening Jokes
- Airplane Jokes for Kids
- Fish Jokes to Make You LOL
- Apple Jokes
- Banana Jokes
- Bowling Jokes
- Pig Jokes
- Bacon Jokes
- Lemon Jokes
- Road Trip Jokes
- Camp Jokes
- The Best Graduation Jokes
- Water Jokes for Kids
- Dinosaur Jokes
- Donut Jokes
- Candy Jokes for Kids
- Computer Jokes for Kids
- Clown Jokes for kids
- Monkey Jokes for Kids
- Crab Jokes for Kids
- Turtle Jokes for Kids
- Ninja Jokes for Kids
- Hockey Jokes for Kids
- Flirty Knock Knock Jokes
- Husband Wife Jokes
- Jokes to Tell Your Boyfriend
- Jokes to Tell a Girl
- Funny Jokes to Tell Your Crush
How Do I access my free printables?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed you will be taken to Airtable (a different website) where all our free printables will be waiting for you! It is free to sign up for Air Table!
How Do I Print a PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I resell these?
You may not resell any printable that you find on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.